ePTFE hollow fiber membrane module manufacturers take you to understand the goals and requirements of membrane module design
The ePTFE hollow fiber membrane module manufacturer tells you that the smallest unit of a membrane separation device is called a membrane module, and the roll membrane is usually called a membrane element. The design of the membrane module must achieve the following two goals:
1. In order to limit the occurrence of concentration polarization (desalination membrane) and particle deposition (clarification separation membrane, that is, filtration membrane), it is necessary to ensure that the liquid to be treated maintains a sufficiently high circulation rate in the membrane:
2. The compact arrangement of membrane modules means to maximize the inner membrane area per unit volume.
The ePTFE hollow fiber membrane module manufacturer tells you that these two goals help reduce the cost of full membrane modules for tons of water treatment, but will increase operating energy consumption: high circulating water flow rates and narrowed channels will increase head loss, Therefore must be considered as a whole.
The design of the membrane module must also meet the following requirements:
1. Easy to backwash, capable of water cleaning, chemical cleaning or disinfection, and even reach a sterile state.
2. Easy to install and remove.
3. Optional automatic operation.
The above are the goals and requirements of the membrane module design that the ePTFE hollow fiber membrane module manufacturer has introduced to you. I hope it will be helpful to you.